TIGER NUT HIBISCUS PANNA COTTA
- 2 cups tiger nut milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp gelatine
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup dried hibiscus flowers
- 100ml water
- 1 cup sugar
- 25ml lemon juice
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Pour the tiger nuts into a saucepan over medium heat, stir continuously until it starts to thicken for 5-7 minutes
- Take off the heat, add sugar, stir until dissolve then take of the heat and place on a cooling rack.
- Add the gelatine, stir and let dissolve then add the vanilla essence.
- Pour into serving glasses, let cool off and place in the fridge to chill for 20- 30 minutes
- Pour the dried hibiscus flowers into a small pan over medium heat, add water, stir and let boil over then strain out the juice.
- Pour into a saucepan, add sugar, lemon juice, stir until it starts to thicken and set aside to cool off
- Pour the hibiscus syrup on the chilled tiger nut panna cotta and garnish with mint leaves