- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp moringa powder
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 100g nutella chocolate spread
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, moringa powder, ground nutmeg, salt and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla essence together and pour into the flour mixture.
- Whisk into a smooth batter and set aside.
- Heat a few drops of coconut oil in a crepe pan over medium heat and scoop a spoonful of the crepe batter onto the pan.
- Fry on both for 2 minutes, transfer to a plate.
- Spread the nutella chocolate evenly on it then roll.
- Moringa and nutella crepes ready to serve.