Eggs mixed with vegetables and chicken sausage baked with plantain topping
Glass Mixing Bowl
- 1 Large Ripe Plantain (Chopped)
- 8 Medium Eggs
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Small Green Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Small Orange Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Small Yellow Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Medium Onion (Diced)
- 2 Chicken Sausages (Diced)
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Salt
Pour the eggs into a mixing bowl, and add the bell peppers, onion, chicken sausage, garlic powder, black pepper, salt and whisk together.
Grease the mini dishes with butter spray and divide the egg mixture equally among the dishes.
Top each dish with the plantain.
Place in a pre-heated oven and bake at 160c for 10 minutes.
Plantain frittata ready to serve. Garnish with parsley.