2 - 4 PEOPLE
- 2 x 75g Noodles Pack
- ½ Pound Tripe
- 1 Small Onion
- 3 African Orchid Nutmeg (Toasted)
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tsp of Oregano
- 3 Scotch Bonnet Pepper (Chopped)
- 1 Medium Carrot (Sliced)
- Spring Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Tsp of Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp of Salt
- Roast the African orchid nutmeg over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
- Pour onion, garlic, roasted African orchid nutmeg with ¼ cup water into a blender and blend into a smooth mixture and set aside.
- Pour washed tripe into a saucepan, add the blended mixture, oregano, scotch bonnet pepper, salt, stir and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Then add ½ cup of water and let boil on a high heat for 20 minutes.
- Add black pepper, stir and let boil.
- Add noodles, cover and let boil for 2 minutes.
- Stir, then add carrots, spring onion and let simmer for another minute.
- Adjust salt to your taste. Tripe noodles soup ready. Serve warm.