4 - 6 PEOPLE
- 1 Large Tuber of Sweet Potato (Boiled and Mashed)
- ½ Cup of Milk
- 100g Butter (Diced)
- 1 ½ Cups of Soft Flour
- 2 Tbsp of Sugar
- 1 Tsp of Nutmeg
- ½ Tsp of Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Mix mashed potato with milk and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix flour with sugar, salt, nutmeg and baking powder.
- Add the butter and mix with your fingers till you get a crumble-like mixture.
- Add the potato mixture into the flour mixture and stir in.
- Place on floured surface.
- Sprinkle with flour and press the dough down into a disk till it’s about an inch thick.
- Cut out into any shade of your choice.
- Place on a parchment lined baking tray and brush the top with milk.
- Place in a pre-heated oven and bake at 175 degree celsius for 15 minutes.
- Take out from the oven and let cool on a rack.
- Potato biscuits ready to serve.