8 - 10 PEOPLE
- 2 Cups of Roasted Peanuts (Peeled)
- 1 Tsp of Cloves Powder
- 1 Tbsp of Paprika
- 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp of Ginger Powder
- 1 Tbsp of Cayenne Pepper
- 4 African Orchid Nutmeg
- 1 Tsp of Grains of Selim
- 1 Tbsp of Salt
- Pour the roasted groundnut into a processor and pulse until almost smooth.
- Pour into a clean kitchen towel and squeeze to drain all the oil out.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Flake with a fork to break all lumps and set aside.
- Blend cloves, paprika, garlic powder, ginger powder, cayenne pepper, African orchid nutmeg and grains of selim into powder form.
- Pour the blended mixture into the groundnut.
- Add salt and mix together.
- Pour back into the processor and pulse till evenly combined.
- Suya spice ready.
- Serve with grilled beef or any meat of your choice.