- 3 Cups of Hard Flour
- ¾ Cup of Sugar
- 150g Margarine
- 2 Tbsp Instant Yeast
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp of Poppy Seeds
- 1 Tbsp of White Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp of Black Sesame Seeds
- Dissolve sugar and salt with water and set aside.
- Mix flour, add yeast and rub in the margarine.
- Add the dissolved sugar and salt solution and mix well into a dough.
- Place onto a lightly floured work surface and knead until smooth.
- Once the dough is smooth, divide into half and cut into 12 pieces.
- Gently mould the dough into balls.
- Grease a baking pan with cooking spray or butter and place the dough in.
- Cover with a dampen napkin and place in a warm place for the dough to rise fo 45 minutes - 1 hour.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Brush the top of the dough with egg wash and sprinkle with poppy seeds, white sesame seeds and black sesame seeds.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack. Bread rolls ready to serve.