- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 150g spinach, sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil, for greasing
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add garlic powder, black pepper, milk, sliced spinach, cherry tomatoes, salt, stir in and set aside.
- Grease the muffin tins with cooking spray and scoop spoonful of the egg mixture into the muffin tins.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175c for 15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and place on a cooling rack and allow it to rest for a minute
- Use a spoon to carefully scoop them out and serve