4 - 6 PEOPLE
- 2 Cups of Hard Flour
- 2 Tbsp of Instant Yeast
- 1 Tsp of Salt
- 1 Tsp of Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- ¾ Cup of Warm Water
- 1 Cup of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup of Mixed Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 6 Quail Eggs
- A Handful Of Fresh Basil Leaves
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, yeast, salt and black pepper together.
- Add warm water, olive oil and mix into a dough.
- Pour olive oil on top, rub and cover with cling film.
- Set aside to rise for 20 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180c.
- Sprinkle flour on a flat surface and roll the dough into an inch thick layer.
- Place on a pizza board and spread tomato sauce on.
- Add cherry tomatoes, twist the edges, add the quail eggs and basil leaves.
- Bake at 180c for 30 minutes.
- Take out from oven and drizzle with olive oil.
- Quail eggs pizza ready. Slice and share!