POTATO & GROUPER STIR-FRY
4 - 6 PEOPLE
- 2 Large Irish Potatoes (Diced)
- 1 Tsp of Salt (For Potato)
- 2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 100g of Fillet Grouper (Sliced)
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Tsp of Salt
- 1 Medium Carrot (Sliced)
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper (Sliced)
- 1 Tsp of Black Pepper
- 2 Scotch Bonnet Peppers (Chopped)
- Pour diced potatoes into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add salt water, cover and bring to a boil for 10 minutes.
- Take off, drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add the cooked potatoes and sauté for 3 minutes to achieve slightly crispy edges. Transfer to a plate.
- Pour a tablespoon of oil in the wok over medium heat.
- Add the fillet grouper, garlic, salt and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add carrot, green bell pepper, black pepper and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the sautéed potatoes, scotch bonnet pepper and toss to mix well.
- Potato & grouper stir-fry ready to serve.