4 - 6 PEOPLE
- 1 Small Ripe Plantain (Chopped)
- 1 ½ Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Soft Flour
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 20g Butter (For Frying)
- For Toppings;
- Pomegranate Syrup
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Blend the ripe plantain with 1 cup milk into a smooth mixture and set aside.
- Mix the flour with salt and nutmeg, then pour in the blended mixture in, add egg, milk, vanilla essence, sugar and whisk into a light batter.
- Grease a crepe pan with butter and scoop a ladle full of the batter onto it.
- Fry for 2 minutes until the edges of the crepe turns golden brown, then flip and let it fry for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with strawberries, drizzle pomegranate syrup on it and sprinkle some pomegranate seeds on it for garnish.
- Plantain crepes ready to serve.