ONE POT SPAGHETTI WITH SAUSAGES
4 - 6 PEOPLE
- 100g Spaghetti Pasta (Cooked)
- 4 Pork Sausages (Sliced)
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (Sliced)
- 1 Small Onion (Diced)
- 1 Tsp of Oregano
- 1 Tbsp of Salt
- 200g Chopped Canned Tomatoes
- ¾ Cup of Water
- ¼ Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves
- Heat olive oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Add sliced pork sausages and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until golden on all sides. Take out and place aside.
- Add sliced garlic and stir-fry until slightly browned.
- Add onion, oregano, salt and stir until translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes, stir and let simmer.
- Then add water and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add basil, adjust salt to your taste stir and let simmer.
- Add back the sausages and the cooked spaghetti, then mix to coat evenly.
- Pork sausage pasta ready to serve.