4 - 6 PEOPLE
- 3 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Small Ginger (Grated)
- 1 Medium Onion (Diced)
- A Handful of French Beans (Chopped)
- 150g Cauliflower (Pulsed Into Grainy Texture)
- 1 Cup of Fonio (Cooked)
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Tsp of Salt
- 1 Cup of Red Quinoa (Cooked)
- 5 Baby Carrots (Chopped)
- Heat coconut oil in a wok over medium heat, add garlic, ginger, stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the onion, french beans, carrots and stir-fry for a minute. Then add the pulsed cauliflower and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked quinoa , fonio, stir to mix evenly, then add the red bell pepper and salt.
- Mixed grains stir-fry ready to serve.