4 - 6 PEOPLE
- ½ Cup of Dried Hibiscus Flowers
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Orange (Sliced)
- 1 Cup of Green Grapes
- 1 Green Apple (Sliced)
- 1 Cup of Strawberries (Halved)
- 1 Cup of Pineapple (Diced)
- 1 Bottle Wine (Rosè)
- Pour water in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add hibiscus flowers, stir and let it boil for 7 minutes.
- Strain the juice and pour into a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add sugar, stir and let it simmer for 10 minutes till it’s thick.
- Take off the heat and let cool off completely.
- Pour orange slices into a large mixing bowl.
- Add green grapes, apples, strawberries, pineapple, red grapes or any fruit of your choice.
- Pour the hibiscus syrup on it, and add the Rosè wine or any wine of your choice.
- Stir and set in the fridge to chill for at least an hour.
- Hibiscus sangria ready.
- Serve on ice cubes.