- 3 medium Apples
- 2 tbsps Lemon juice
- 3 Garden eggs
- A handful of Water leaves ( borkoborko)
- For the dressing;
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Salad cream
- 1 medium onion diced
- 75ml Milk (to thin the mayo)
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- in a mixing bowl, mix the salad cream, mayonnaise, diced onion, milk, black pepper, salt , olive oil , whisk together and set in the fridge.
- Core the apples and cut into thin julienne slices, add lemon juice and toss to coat and set aside.
- peel and slice the garden eggs, add it to the sliced apples then add the water leave ( borkorborkor) and toss to mix in.
- Scoop the mixture into a serving bowl and drizzle the dressing on it
- drizzle the dressing on it
- Garden eggs appleslaw ready to serve