6 - 8 PEOPLE
- 2 Cups of Fusilli Pasta (Cooked)
- 2 Cups of Sweet Corn (Blanched)
- 1 Cup of Green Peas (Blanched)
- 1 Medium Onion (Sliced)
- 6 Strips of Crispy Bacon (Chopped)
- For the Dressing;
- 4 Tbsps of Mayonnaise
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp of Black Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tbsp of Chives (Chopped)
- 1 Tsp of Paprika
- Pour the corn on the fusilli pasta, add peas, onion, bacon and set aside.
- Add garlic to the mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, chives, paprika and mix together.
- Pour onto the corn mixture and mix to coat evenly.
- Corn pasta salad ready to serve.