COCONUT OIL BEEF BEANS STEW
- ½ Pound Beef Fillet
- 1 Cup Black-eyed Beans
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Medium Ginger (Grated)
- 4 Cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Beef Seasoning Cube
- 1 Medium Size White Onion (Sliced)
- 3 Medium Size Tomatoes (Puréed)
- 1 Medium Size Red Onion (Puréed)
- 7 Scotch Bonnet Peppers (Puréed)
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Pour the beef fillet into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, oregano, ginger, garlic, beef seasoning, salt, water, stir and let boil for 10 minutes.
- Pour washed black-eyed beans into a saucepan.
- Add water, cover and let boil on high heat for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Add the puree tomatoes, onion, stir and let simmer down for 7 minutes.
- Add cooked beef with the stock, stir and let simmer down for 3 minutes.
- Add the puree scotch bonnet pepper and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked black-eyed beans, stir and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Adjust salt and seasoning to your taste.
- Coconut beef beans stew ready to serve.