4 - 6 PEOPLE
- 1 Large Chicken Thighs (Deboned)
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Small Ginger (Grated)
- 1 Medium Onion (Pureed)
- 5 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 Tsp Salt
- ½ Tuber Medium Yam (Peeled & Diced)
- 6 Scotch Bonnet Pepper (Blended)
- 900ml Coconut Milk
- ¼ Cup Palm Oil
- Pour the diced chicken thigh into a saucepan over medium heat, add garlic, ginger, onion puree, basil leaves, salt, stir and let simmer for 6 minutes.
- Add the diced yam, scotch bonnet pepper, stir and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, stir and let cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the palm oil, stir and let simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Coconut milk yam pottage ready to serve.