6 - 8 PEOPLE
- 2 Cups of Hard Flour
- 1 Tbsp of Instant Yeast
- 1 Tsp of Ground Nutmeg
- ½ Tsp of Salt
- 3 Tbsp of Skin Gourmet Raw Cocoa Butter
- 1 Egg (For Egg Wash)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour with yeast, nutmeg and salt.
- Add the raw cocoa butter and mix in.
- Add water and mix into a dough, then knead until the dough becomes smooth.
- Cut into small pieces and knead into small buns.
- Place on a paper line baking sheet, sprinkled with flour.
- Let sit in a warm place to rise for 30 minutes.
- Brush top with egg wash and bake in a pre-heated oven at 175c for 20 minutes.
- Cocoa butter bread ready to serve.