CHICKEN SUYA WITH POTATO WEDGES
4 - 6 PEOPLE
- For the Chicken Suya;
- 1 Large Chicken Breast
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- ½ Cup Suya Spice
- 3 Tbsp for Serving
- For the Potato;
- 4 Large Potatoes
- A Handful of Fresh Parsley, (chopped)
- 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp of Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika
- 1 ½ Tsp of Crushed Sea Salt
- 50g Butter (Melted)
- Slice the chicken into thin strips and place in a bowl.
- Add salt, vegetable oil and mix, then add the suya spice and rub it in to coat evenly.
- Thread on a soaked skewer and set aside.
- Slice the potatoes into wedges and place on a baking pan, add parsley, garlic powder, black pepper, smoked paprika, crushed sea salt, melted butter and rub to coat evenly.
- Place in a pre-heated oven and bake at 170c for 35 minutes.
- Grease the grill with vegetable oil and grill the skewered chicken for 5 minutes on both sides.
- Chicken suya with potato wedges ready to serve.