BRAISED BULGURIUM WHOLE WHEAT
- 2 tbsp Borges olive oil
- 1 medium onion, slices
- 2 cups of Bulgurium whole wheat
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 750ml water
- Pour the olive oil into a saucepan over medium heat, add the sliced onion, stir until caramelized.
- Add the bulgurium whole wheat, rice, salt, stir and braised for 5 minutes then add water and stir.
- Allow to cook for 30 minutes and take off the heat.
- Braised bulgurium whole wheat ready. Serve with palava sauce or any sauce of your choice.