BORGES CHICKEN FRIED RICE
- 2 medium chicken thighs, deboned & diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp Borges olive oil
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 7 Spring onion, chopped.
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup long grain rice, cooked
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg, medium hard boiled
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds, garnish
- Pour the Borges olive oil into a wok over medium high heat, add the chicken thigh, garlic, ginger, black pepper, soy sauce and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the onion, carrots, stir-fry for a minute then add the spring onion bulb, green bell pepper, red bell pepper and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the cooked rice and toss to mix evenly on high heat.
- Add salt, spring onion slices and toss to mix.
- Chicken fried rice ready. Serve with split medium hard boiled egg and sprinkle with black sesame seeds.