3 - 5 PEOPLE
- 1 Cup Couscous
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- ½ Pound Beef Fillet
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Small Ginger (Grated)
- 1 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Medium Carrot (Sliced)
- 1 Medium Onion (Sliced)
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Diced)
- Pour 250ml water into a saucepan over medium heat, then add 1/2 tsp salt and bring to a boil.
- Add the couscous, stir and let it absorb the water on low heat for 5 minutes, then take off the heat and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat, then add the shredded beef, garlic, ginger, oregano and salt. Stir and let cook through for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrot, sauté for a minute, then add the sliced onion and sauté for another minute.
- Add the cooked couscous, toss to mix and add the diced red and green bell peppers. Toss to mix well.
- Beef couscous stir-fry ready to serve.