10 - 15 PEOPLE
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 4 Cups Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tsp White Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ Tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Skin Gourmet Baobab Fruit Pulp
- Blend the garlic with 1 cup vegetable until smooth, and set aside.
- Whisk the egg yolks for a minute, then add ¼ cup of vegetable oil to the egg yolks, whisking continuously, with few drops at a time.
- Add the garlic mixture and whisk continuously.
- Gradually add remaining vegetable oil in slow stream, whisking continuously until mixture is thick and pale in colour.
- Add the vinegar, lemon juice, turmeric, salt and whisk.
- Add the baobab powder and stir in.
- Baobab garlic mayonnaise ready to serve.