4 - 6 PEOPLE
- 200g Diced Bacon
- 2 Tbsp of Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion (Sliced)
- 4 Large Tomatoes (Diced)
- 5 Scotch Bonnet Peppers (Chopped) (Optional)
- 1 Small Ginger (Chopped)
- 1 Tsp of Ground Coriander
- 1 Tsp of Salt
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp of Freshly Crushed Black Pepper
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 5 Spring Onion (Chopped)
- Sautèe the bacon in a pan until for 7 minutes or until crispy. Take out and set aside.
- Heat the garlic infused olive oil in the same pan over medium heat, add the sliced onion, stir until translucent, then add the tomatoes, stir and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped scotch bonnet pepper, ginger, ground coriander, salt, stir and let simmer for a minute.
- Pour in the eggs, crushed black pepper, sautéed bacon, diced red bell pepper, turn down the heat and let simmer for 2 minutes before stirring gently.
- Add the spring onions and let simmer for a few seconds.
- Bacon egg sauce ready to serve.