4 - 6 PEOPLE
- ¼ Cup of Roasted Peanut
- ¼ Cup of Locust Beans (Washed)
- 2 Tbsps of Fish Powder (Anchovies)
- 3 Red Chilli
- 2 Cups of Long Grain Rice (Washed)
- 1 Tbsp of Salt
- 100g Spinach (Washed)
- 500ml Water
- Pour the peanuts into a food processor, add the locust beans, fish powder, red chilli and pulse till a coarse texture is formed.
- Add the rice and pulse until the rice is broken down.
- Pour into a saucepan over medium heat, add water, salt, stir and cover.
- Let boil for 5 minutes, then add the spinach and stir in.
- Let cook for 25 minutes and take off heat.
- Babenda ready to serve.